15 May 2017

A fresh look on the blog......

Plus a new start here.  I've left this blog in the background for too long.  Now it is time for this revamp (and about time I hear you say).  Hope you will enjoy the opportunity to join in...

This is a NO PRESSURE BLOG -  NO DEADLINES - NO RULES ON WHAT MEDIUM YOU USE.

In fact I only have main TWO RULES:

1.    Only use the Reference photos I have added (that way they are Free of Copyright because I took the photos myself)

and

2.    HAVE FUN


So with that said, here's a new Photo






~ Hope you will join in ~



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene! I wouldn't want to ruin it by trying to paint it, lol! (landscapes not being my 'thing' as it were....) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robin, you could always tear up paper and collage it, no paint to worry about then....but I'm sure you could draw it ;)

      Delete